- This cartridge/ filter is NIOSH approved and provides the highest level of protection against oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, MDA and HF for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- This filter also provides nuisance level* protection against OV and AG exposures. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- *3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapor and acid gases. Nuisance level organic vapor and acid gas refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- *Not NIOSH-approved for organic vapors or acid gases. Do not use for respiratory protection against organic vapors or acid gases (except hydrogen fluoride).
Accessories : Yes
Aerosol Type : Oil and Non-Oil
Category : Reusable Respirators & Parts
Category : Respiratory Protection
Category : Cartridges & Filters
Connection Type : Bayonet
Gas & Vapor Protection Type : Hydrogen Fluoride
Height : 2.3 Inch
Length : 3.4 Inch
NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding : Magenta/Olive