Advantages: GLM 80 Professional - The high tech solution for convenient measurement
♦ New functionality due to integrated 360° incline sensor
♦ Precise and easy to operate due to illuminated display which turns automatically
♦ Up to 25,000 measurements per battery charge due to Li-Ion technology
♦ Automatic storage of the last 10 measured values and one constant
♦ Can be recharged via standard micro USB port
♦ Timer function can be switched on/off – for precise measurement from difficult positions
♦ Small and handy
♦ Battery can be charged via a standard micro USB socket
♦ Reliable assistant on any construction site due to robust design
TERMS OF WARRANTY
All Bosch Power Tools are carefully checked, tested and are subject to the stringent controls of Bosch Quality Assurance.
Bosch therefore offers a guarantee for Bosch Power Tools. Your warranty claim based on your sales contract with the retailer, including your statutory rights, shall not be affected by this guarantee.
1. All Bosch Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase (except for Bosch Measuring Tools which are guaranteed for a period of twelve (12) months and Bosch Hot Air Guns which are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months.)
2. Within the warranty period, repairs of the same defect of one tool are limited to a maximum of 3 repairs for Bosch power tools and maximum of 2 repairs for Measuring Tools and L&G.
3. Please note that only authorized Bosch service personnel are allowed to repair Bosch Power Tools.
4. The warranty will NOT cover defects or damages resulting from:
5. The warranty will also be deemed VOID if:
6. The guarantee claim must be lodged within the guarantee period. This requires the submission or sending of the complete tool in question with the original sales receipt, which must indicate the purchase date and the product name, to the retailer or to Bosch Authorized Service Centre. If a claim is made within the 12-month guarantee period based on the above mentioned registration, the printed email conﬁrmation must also be submitted. Partially or completely disassembled tools cannot be submitted or forwarded in the case of a guarantee claim.
7. Claims other than the rights to correction of faults in the tool names in these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
8. Services provided under guarantee do not lengthen or renew the guarantee period for the tool.
The above guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Malaysia only.
When making a claim under warranty, the receipt or original proof of purchase bearing the date and store of purchase must be submitted. For extended warranty, a copy of the warranty confirmation certificate must be provided additionally.
Please always present the complete product (including all batteries and charger for cordless tools) to your power tool or service dealer.
CT Hardware Sdn Bhd (70683-X) - Online Division
Address: No.26, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Seksyen U1, Taman Perindustrian Temasya, Glenmarie 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 5569 9902
Fax: (603) 5569 9985