Professionals can rely on Bosch power tools
Bosch has developed the blue power tools with the aim of delivering first-class work results at all times. Bosch makes the highest standards in precision, robustness and performance a prerequisite when developing the blue power tools, because you, the professional, require tools that work perfectly even when subjected to heavy load on a daily basis.
The Power Tools range covers the vast majority of application ranges encountered in the trades. If you browse through Bosch’s tool range, you are sure to find the tool most suited to the daily requirements of your work. Professionals who want to achieve top performance put their trust in power tools from Bosch.
Bosch offers the right drywall screwdriver for all applications. Handy, robust professional power tools, equipped with innovative, applied state-of-the-art technology.
Advantages: GSR 6-25 TE Professional
◊ 701 W high-performance motor designed for high torques for power-intensive screwdriving on wooden panels, chipboard and plasterboard as well as seal screws into metal
◊ Precise driving of rows of screws at a constant depth due to the depth stop that is easy to operate with one hand and the exact cut-off clutch
◊ Compact design, comfortable grip and wide ‘accelerator’ switch enable fatigue-free working in all positions
◊ Robustness due to metal gear housing and depth finders
◊ Electronic switch with locking button for continuous operation
◊ Depth stop with larger opening width, can be used with socket spanners up to KW 10 for hex screws
◊ Forward/reverse rotation
TERMS OF WARRANTY
All Bosch Power Tools are carefully checked, tested and are subject to the stringent controls of Bosch Quality Assurance.
Bosch therefore offers a guarantee for Bosch Power Tools. Your warranty claim based on your sales contract with the retailer, including your statutory rights, shall not be affected by this guarantee.
1. All Bosch Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase (except for Bosch Measuring Tools which are guaranteed for a period of twelve (12) months and Bosch Hot Air Guns which are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months.)
2. Within the warranty period, repairs of the same defect of one tool are limited to a maximum of 3 repairs for Bosch power tools and maximum of 2 repairs for Measuring Tools and L&G.
3. Please note that only authorized Bosch service personnel are allowed to repair Bosch Power Tools.
4. The warranty will NOT cover defects or damages resulting from:
5. The warranty will also be deemed VOID if:
6. The guarantee claim must be lodged within the guarantee period. This requires the submission or sending of the complete tool in question with the original sales receipt, which must indicate the purchase date and the product name, to the retailer or to Bosch Authorized Service Centre. If a claim is made within the 12-month guarantee period based on the above mentioned registration, the printed email conﬁrmation must also be submitted. Partially or completely disassembled tools cannot be submitted or forwarded in the case of a guarantee claim.
7. Claims other than the rights to correction of faults in the tool names in these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
8. Services provided under guarantee do not lengthen or renew the guarantee period for the tool.
The above guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Malaysia only.
When making a claim under warranty, the receipt or original proof of purchase bearing the date and store of purchase must be submitted. For extended warranty, a copy of the warranty confirmation certificate must be provided additionally.
Please always present the complete product (including all batteries and charger for cordless tools) to your power tool or service dealer.
Be the first to review this product
CT Hardware Sdn Bhd (70683-X) - Online Division
Address: No.1,Jalan SS2/3,47300 Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 7873 0000
Fax: (603) 7877 8800
firstname.lastname@example.org (Online Orders and General Inquiry)
email@example.com (Sales Inquiry)