- The most universal impact driver in the 18 volt class – with even longer lifetime
- Special bit holder combines 1/2″ square and 1/4″ hexagon – for even more applications
- Brushless EC motor technology from Bosch – for up to 100% longer lifetime
- Very compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
- 3-stage PowerControl – for different torques in a wide variety of applications
- Speed can be set to 0 – 1300/2000/2800 rpm
- Impact rate can be set to 0 – 1100/2600/3200 bpm
|Works with battery capacity||4 Ah|
|No-load speed||0 - 2.800 rpm|
|No-load speed (1st level / 2nd level)||1100 – 2600 / 3200 rpm|
|Torque, max.||185 Nm|
|Rated impact rate||0 - 3200 bpm|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Bit holder||1/4" internal hexagon and 1/2" external square|
|Screw diameter||M 6 – M 16|
|Tightening screws and nuts of maximum permitted size|
|Vibration emission value ah||13 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K||1.5 m/s²|
|Bosch Heavy Duty
Bosch Heavy Duty - Power, Performance and Robustness redefined!
|No self-discharge, no memory effect
and a higher energy density thanks to Li-Ion battery technology
|Longer motor life - more runtime - more power
thanks to brushless motor
with torque pre-selection preventing overtightening & damaging screw heads and threads
|2-in-1 bit holder – for even more applications
combining 1/2" square and 1/4" hexagon
|Illuminating of the work area
with bright LED light
|Long battery lifetime
Protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
|Long motor lifetime|
|Easy and precise control of the RPM
thanks to variable speed
of the tool thanks to softgrip
|Voltage 18 Volt|
|Battery 100% compatible with all tools within its voltage class
Choose the XL battery for longest runtime or the compact battery for best handling
|Optimal protection of the cells
against excessive heat due to special, heat conductive housing
|5.0 Ah battery 80% charged after 45 minutes with GAL 1860 CV|
The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.
|Best work results with speed pre-selection
for applications requiring material-specific speed
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x Carrying Cases
2 x 18V 4.0 Ah Li-ion Batteries
1 x Quick charger GAL 1860 CV
1 x Driver Bit
TERMS OF WARRANTY
All Bosch Power Tools are carefully checked, tested and are subject to the stringent controls of Bosch Quality Assurance.
Bosch therefore offers a guarantee for Bosch Power Tools. Your warranty claim based on your sales contract with the retailer, including your statutory rights, shall not be affected by this guarantee.
1. All Bosch Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase (except for Bosch Measuring Tools which are guaranteed for a period of twelve (12) months and Bosch Hot Air Guns which are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months.)
2. Within the warranty period, repairs of the same defect of one tool are limited to a maximum of 3 repairs for Bosch power tools and maximum of 2 repairs for Measuring Tools and L&G.
3. Please note that only authorized Bosch service personnel are allowed to repair Bosch Power Tools.
4. The warranty will NOT cover defects or damages resulting from:
5. The warranty will also be deemed VOID if:
6. The guarantee claim must be lodged within the guarantee period. This requires the submission or sending of the complete tool in question with the original sales receipt, which must indicate the purchase date and the product name, to the retailer or to Bosch Authorized Service Centre. If a claim is made within the 12-month guarantee period based on the above mentioned registration, the printed email conﬁrmation must also be submitted. Partially or completely disassembled tools cannot be submitted or forwarded in the case of a guarantee claim.
7. Claims other than the rights to correction of faults in the tool names in these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
8. Services provided under guarantee do not lengthen or renew the guarantee period for the tool.
The above guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Malaysia only.
Our Bosch Power Tools are durable, reliable and meet high quality standards. Even so, sometimes a tool needs maintenance or repair. Our qualified technicians at the Bosch service centre repair and service tools quickly and reliably.
When making a claim under warranty, the receipt or original proof of purchase bearing the date and store of purchase must be submitted. For extended warranty, a copy of the warranty confirmation certificate must be provided additionally.
Please always present the complete product (including all batteries and charger for cordless tools) to your power tool or service dealer.
Be the first to review this product
CT Hardware Sdn Bhd (70683-X) - Online Division
Address: No.26, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Seksyen U1, Taman Perindustrian Temasya, Glenmarie 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 5569 9902
Fax: (603) 5569 9985