The Makita DDF458RFE has an extremely compact tool size with an overall length of 225mm (8-7/8"). It's the shortest in its class and has high power and productivity achieved with new DC motor (FD31-30)Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation even under bad weather. Comes with 2 x 3.0 Ah Batteries, Charger and Kitbox.
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation even under bad weather
- Compact design with an overall length of only 225mm
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow function
- BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge
- Energy production is more efficient than brushed DC motor because of no friction loss caused by brushes, enabling lower amperage for reduced heat production and increased work amount on a single full battery charge
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
Cordless Driver Drill
Steel: 13mm (1/2”)
Wood: 76mm (3”)
No Load Speed (RPM)
Max Fastening Torque
Hard / Soft: 91 / 58 N-m
Max lock torque
84 N-m (750 in lbs.)
2 kg (4.4 lbs)
What is in the box?
1 x MAKITA DDF458RFE Cordless Driver Drill
Includes: 1 x rapid charger, 2 x 3.0Ah battery, (+)(-) bit and side grip.