SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times – even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time.
It packs pump, motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit. And with its intelligent pump control, SCALA2 automatically adjusts performance to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. Thanks to a water-cooled motor, SCALA2 even offers one of the lowest noise levels of any booster on the market.
SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.
○ Perfect water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
○ Low noise: As quiet as a modern dishwasher (47 dB(A) in typical use)
○ Easy selection: One variant for all domestic boosting needs
○ Easy installation: Compact, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
○ Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel
○ Reliable operation: Dry-running protection, anti-cycling
○ Long lifetime: Quality-tested to perfection, maintenance-free
SCALA2 is the perfect choice for residential buildings with up to 3 floors and 8 taps.
○ Boosting from tanks: Increases water pressure from roof tanks, break tanks and ground tanks, including rainwater tanks.
○ Boosting from wells: Pumps water from a depth of 8 metres
○ Suitable for both Indoor and outdoor installation X4D and Enclosure type 3(US).
SCALA2 WHOLE HOUSE BOOSTER PUMP (1ph)
Kw (P1): 550W
Closed Valve pressure (m): 45
Nominal Flow (M3/H): 3 M3/H @27m
Max Flow (M3/H): 4 M3/H
Finally compact and easy to install
Introducing SCALA2: A compact and quiet all-in-one water booster pump that offers perfect water pressure in all taps at all times – even when the shower is on, the kitchen tap is running and the car is being washed outside. Optimised for domestic boosting, SCALA2 is the perfect choice for homeowners and installers alike.
Installation has never been easier
SCALA2 is a fully integrated water boosting solution designed for easy installation. It’s compact enough to fit inside a kitchen cupboard, and it adjusts automatically to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. All you have to do is connect the pipes, prime the pump and let SCALA2 take care of the rest.
Sizing and selection in seconds
There is only one SCALA2 and it covers all domestic boosting needs. If your installation job is in a residential building with up to 3 floors and 8 taps, SCALA2 is the right pump for the job.
Intelligent control. Increased comfort.
SCALA2 features intelligent pump control, which monitors the system and compensates for any loss of pressure. This means that once you have set the water pressure level, SCALA2 will ensure a steady stream of water from all taps, regardless of varying inlet pressure and multiple open taps.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. If the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery, then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer's stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is sent to Grundfos office within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos' option, ex-factory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos' manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid; warranty card/receipt supporting the claim must be included. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfoss in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*No warranty will be given if the above conditions are not met with completely.
CT Hardware Sdn Bhd (70683-X) - Online Division
Address: No.26, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Seksyen U1, Taman Perindustrian Temasya, Glenmarie 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 5569 9902
Fax: (603) 5569 9985