Grundfos PFBasic 1-30 Centrifugal Pump without Pressure Control
Rotary turbine pump (peripheral centrifugal pump) suitable for domestic installations, water supply systems, small gardening applications, draining and filling cisterns, notable for its compact dimensions. May also be employed for small industrial uses.
Operating range : From 0.6 to 1.8m3/h with head up to 33 metres. Liquid quality requirements : Clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non aggressive. Liquid temperature range : From -10°C to +50°C Maximum ambient temperature : +40°C Maximum operating pressure : 6 bar (600 kPa) Installation : Fixed in a horizontal position
Power: 370W Max flowrate: 40Lpm Max head: 33m Voltage: 1 Phase inlet/outlet connection: 1" warranty: 24 months
Cast iron pump body and motor support treated against corrosion also on the inner surface. Bronze impeller and pump cover. Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal mounted on stainless steel rotor shaft extension.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. If the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery, then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer's stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is sent to Grundfos office within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos' option, ex-factory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos' manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid; warranty card/receipt supporting the claim must be included. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfoss in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*No warranty will be given if the above conditions are not met with completely.