- Home /
- Graco Airless TexSpray RTX 2500PI
TexSpray RTX 2500PI - Electric Texture Sprayer
The TexSpray RTX 2500PI is designed for thicker materials with larger capacity for increased productivity to get you on and off the job site faster.
The RTX 2500PI is an optimized texture system perfect for tradesmen and contractors seeking the time-saving features required for thicker materials and medium-to-large jobs. The RTX 2500PI delivers 2.5 gallons per minute and can handle up to 75 feet of hose to help get the job done faster.
Larger Capacity Hopper
○ Holds up to 15 gallons of materials for less time spent refilling
○ Innovative system automatically starts pump and compressor when gun trigger is pulled, and shuts them off when released
○ Provides a soft-start to eliminate material blast that can impact finish
○ Reduces noise and vibration
○ Extends life of pump and compressor
WideTex Tips & Adapter
○ Allows spraying in a uniform fan pattern
○ Spray repeatable patterns with less material and pressure adjustment
○ Increases productivity by more than 20%
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Trigger Gun with Integrated Prime Selector
○ Durable aluminum design
○ Oversized fluid/air passages
○ Allows unit to be put in prime mode on the gun
RotoFlex II Pump
○ Features an innovative braided sling that provides extra support to the RotoFlex pump tube
○ 2.0 gpm output to get the job done quickly - job site proven!
High-Output Air Compressor
○ High-output design delivers 33% more air for demanding finishes
○ Maintenance-free design
○ Projects materials farther
○ 6.1 cfm output at 20 PSI
120v AC High-Output Electric Motor
○ Optimized design offers improved power and performance
○ Single-motor design operates both the air compressor and the RotoFlex pump
1 inch Skip-Bond Material/Air Hose
○ Both hoses are permanently bonded together for easy handling
○ Offers improved flexibility
FlexChange Pump Section
○ No-tools pump replacement system—now easier than ever!
○ Swap out a spare RotoFlex pump in seconds
○ Eliminate costly job site downtime
Adjustable Material Flow Control
○ Dial up to spray thicker matierals
○ Dial down for less flow and maximum control
○ Easy-to-read gauge
Max Flow GPM (LPM): 2.5 (9.5)
Max PSI (BAR): 100 (6.9)
Max Air Flow CFM (CM) @ 20 PSI: 6.1 (0.17)
Hopper GAL (L): 15 (57)
Motor Type: AC
Motor HP: 1.7
Max Hose FT (M): 75 (23)
- 1 in x 25 ft Material Hose
- 3/8 in x 25 ft Air Hose
- Heavy Duty Texture Gun
- 3 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm Round Nozzles
- WideTex Adapter with 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, XL W Tips
Materials: Drywall Mud
- Popcorn Texture
- Orange Peel Texture
- Splatter Texture
- Interior Residential
- Knockdown Texture
Graco Standard Warranty
Graco warrants all equipment referenced in this document which is manufactured by Graco and bearing its name to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of sale to the original purchaser for use. With the exception of any special, extended, or limited warranty published by Graco, Graco will, for a period of twelve months from the date of sale, repair or replace any part of the equipment determined by Graco to be defective. This warranty applies only when the equipment is installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Graco’s written recommendations.
This warranty does not cover, and Graco shall not be liable for general wear and tear, or any malfunction, damage or wear caused by faulty installation, misapplication, abrasion, corrosion, inadequate or improper maintenance, negligence, accident, tampering, or substitution of non-Graco component parts. Nor shall Graco be liable for malfunction, damage or wear caused by the incompatibility of Graco equipment with structures, accessories, equipment or materials not supplied by Graco, or the improper design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of structures, accessories, equipment or materials not supplied by Graco.
This warranty is conditioned upon the prepaid return of the equipment claimed to be defective to an authorized Graco distributor for verification of the claimed defect. If the claimed defect is verified, Graco will repair or replace free of charge any defective parts. The equipment will be returned to the original purchaser transportation prepaid. If inspection of the equipment does not disclose any defect in material or workmanship, repairs will be made at a reasonable charge, which charges may include the costs of parts, labor, and transportation.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Graco’s sole obligation and buyer’s sole remedy for any breach of warranty shall be as set forth above. The buyer agrees that no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available. Any action for breach of warranty must be brought within one (1) years of the date of sale.
GRACO MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESSORIES, EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS OR COMPONENTS SOLD BUT NOT MANUFACTURED BY GRACO. These items sold, but not manufactured by Graco (such as electric motors, switches, hose, etc.), are subject to the warranty, if any, of their manufacturer. Graco will provide purchaser with reasonable assistance in making any claim for breach of these warranties.
In no event will Graco be liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from Graco supplying equipment hereunder, or the furnishing, performance, or use of any products or other goods sold hereto, whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, the negligence of Graco, or otherwise.
Be the first to review this product
CT Hardware Sdn Bhd (70683-X) - Online Division
Address: No.26, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Seksyen U1, Taman Perindustrian Temasya, Glenmarie 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 5569 9902
Fax: (603) 5569 9985