Bosch GBH 2-24 DRE Professional Rotary Hammer with SDS-plus
The new standard in concrete drilling! • Best drilling speed in class due to optimized gear housing set • Enhanced durability and hard work due to powerful 790 W motor • Spare parts interchangeability and easy maintenance because of smart design
Other features: • 3 mode operations - drilling, hammer-drilling and chiseling functions • Rotatable brush plate for optimum F/R operations • Better handling with soft grip
Suitable for Commercial Contractors, Concrete Specialists, Plumbers, Electricians and General Contractors
Specification Rated power input: 790 W Impact energy: 2,7 J Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4200 bpm Rated speed: 0 - 930 rpm Weight without cable: 2.8 kg Drilling range Max. drilling dia. steel: 30 mm Max. drilling dia. wood: 13 mm
What's in the box: 1x Carrying case
TERMS OF WARRANTY
All Bosch Power Tools are carefully checked, tested and are subject to the stringent controls of Bosch Quality Assurance.
Bosch therefore offers a guarantee for Bosch Power Tools. Your warranty claim based on your sales contract with the retailer, including your statutory rights, shall not be affected by this guarantee.
1. All Bosch Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase (except for Bosch Measuring Tools which are guaranteed for a period of twelve (12) months and Bosch Hot Air Guns which are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months.)
2. Within the warranty period, repairs of the same defect of one tool are limited to a maximum of 3 repairs for Bosch power tools and maximum of 2 repairs for Measuring Tools and L&G.
3. Please note that only authorized Bosch service personnel are allowed to repair Bosch Power Tools.
4. The warranty will NOT cover defects or damages resulting from: • Attempted unauthorized repairs, tampering, alterations, modiﬁcations, additions and/or deletions. • Accident, mishandling/negligence, abuse/mistreatment, loss and/or other calamities whether caused by nature or negligent act/omission. • Abnormal voltage (e.g. power surged) and/or wrong usage of electrical voltage/supply. • Usage not in accordance with the operation instructions manual. • Normal wear and tear.
5. The warranty will also be deemed VOID if: • Full particulars are not clearly provided or alterations are made against the actual information provided (e.g. alteration of the date of purchase, serial numbers). • There has been any replacement or servicing of components/parts thereof not recommended or approved by Authorized Bosch Power Tools Service Centre/personnel. For selected* Bosch Power Tools bought on or after 15th April 2011 (with the exception of measuring tools, lawn and garden tools), the guarantee period shall be extended to twelve (12) months. Battery packs as well as supplied accessories are excluded from this guarantee extension. Registration can only be made via Internet under www.bosch-pt.com.my/warranty. The conﬁrmation email, which has been stored and/or printed out immediately, and the original receipt of purchase that displays the date of purchase, are necessary to validate any claim.
6. The guarantee claim must be lodged within the guarantee period. This requires the submission or sending of the complete tool in question with the original sales receipt, which must indicate the purchase date and the product name, to the retailer or to Bosch Authorized Service Centre. If a claim is made within the 12-month guarantee period based on the above mentioned registration, the printed email conﬁrmation must also be submitted. Partially or completely disassembled tools cannot be submitted or forwarded in the case of a guarantee claim.
7. Claims other than the rights to correction of faults in the tool names in these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
8. Services provided under guarantee do not lengthen or renew the guarantee period for the tool.
The above guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Malaysia only. *Professional range: All Cordless Tools (Li-ion, Ni-Cd) excluding batteries, All Rotary Hammers, All Demolition Hammers, All Bench Top Tools, Marble Saw GDM 13-34, Small Angle Grinders GWS 7-100, GWS 7-100 T, GWS 7-100 ET, GWS 580.
Our Bosch Power Tools are durable, reliable and meet high quality standards. Even so, sometimes a tool needs maintenance or repair. Our qualified technicians at the Bosch service centre repair and service tools quickly and reliably.
When making a claim under warranty, the receipt or original proof of purchase bearing the date and store of purchase must be submitted. For extended warranty, a copy of the warranty confirmation certificate must be provided additionally.
Please always present the complete product (including all batteries and charger for cordless tools) to your power tool or service dealer.